Home from Home Club
at Inglewood Manor
Working away from home on regular basis can take it’s toll, so here at Inglewood Manor we work hard to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Fire
We don’t have many rules for our regular guests, in fact our only stipulation is that at the end of a long day, you relax and make yourselves at home!
In return for agreeing to book your accommodation directly with the hotel, we offer our members the following benefits:
- Complimentary drink on joining our ‘Home From Home’ Club.
- Monthly drinks with the General Manager, so you can meet other ‘Home From Home’ members.
- Automatic membership of our Privilege Dining Club, giving a 10% discount on all food and beverage within the hotel.
- Free upgrade to one of our luxurious Executive bedrooms after 15 room nights.
- Free stay for guest/partner (sharing twin/double room on agreed corporate rate) inclusive of full ‘country house’ English breakfast after 30 room nights.
- Complimentary twin/double room inclusive of full ‘country house’ English breakfast, after 60 room nights.
- Complimentary Executive double room inclusive of full ‘country house’ English breakfast, after 100 room nights.
- Pillow menu to ensure you get the best night’s sleep.
- Seasonal treats and offers, in your room on arrival.
- Have your favourite drinks, sauces and condiments in stock – just let us know what they are.
- Have wellies in your size available, so you can enjoy a stroll round the grounds whenever you stay.
- Have tennis equipment available so you can enjoy a hit after work.
For further details speak to Reception on 0151 339 5105.
Terms and Conditions
All bedroom bookings must be placed directly with the hotel. Any room nights booked via corporate or online agencies claiming commission will not be included in our calculations of the above benefits.
Benefits are offered to all regular guests on signing a corporate rate agreement with Inglewood Manor on either a company or individual corporate rate.
All room offers are subject to availability and have no refund value.
After a period of 12 months, if no bookings have been placed, membership of the Club would automatically cease. Previous members would be welcome to rejoin at any time, however their room tally would start at zero.