Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our Kitchen team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Regular team incentives and prizes to be won
- Training and development opportunities
- Well-being support for your friends and family
Reporting to the Head Chef, your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Produce meals and plate dishes as required throughout your shift according to food specs
- Learn about the working practices within all sections of the kitchen
- Learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
- Follow and maintain cleanliness and good hygiene practices in the kitchen
This position would suit someone who is passionate about food and interested in becoming a chef, or someone who is currently a Commis looking to gain more experience.
Our Head Chef is keen to find new talents to nurture and train up through the ranks. The ideal candidates will be reliable, organised, keen to receive training and learn new skills.
This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability