At Inglewood Manor we take our responsibility towards the environment very seriously, and are committed to working in a sustainable way. To this end, we have put in place the following policy to ensure that this commitment is met:
- We either comply with or exceed the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- We are continuously seeking ways in which to improve our environmental and social performance.
- We expect a similar commitment from our suppliers and contractors.
- Wherever possible, we are committed to the reduction of pollution, emissions and waste.
- We are constantly seeking ways of reducing our use of energy, water and other resources.
- We aim to raise awareness of environmental issues amongst the Inglewood ‘family’, and to this end are committed to keeping guests informed of changes and improvements in our environmental performance, and to training staff in sustainable business practices.
- We assist customers to use our services and products in an environmentally sensitive way.
- We have achieved Silver accreditation on the Green Business Tourism Scheme as an indication of our commitment to sustainable practices.
Thank you for helping us become a more environmentally friendly organisation.